Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Slacker..

Yep, that would be me lately. Not that I am really slacking, but I have been a little busy getting the house together for the inspectors to come on Friday. It's hard to keep it spotless with 5 kids and 2 dogs. :0) I also was busy last week digging stuff out for a garage sale last weekend. I did pretty good for a 2 day sale. I made a little over $400.00 dollars. I am taking that money with me on my trip to Texas on June 4th. I am really excited that it's really soon that I go there. I cannot wait to meet my online family and give them hugs and laugh with them. It's going to be so fun. :0) I have a 4 day weekend so I plan on getting some scrapping done. There are some awesome challenges over at HYWWP this month. I need to get my butt in gear and get some of them done!!!! Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend everyone and be safe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment