Monday, March 23, 2009

It's Monday again...

Wow, that weekend just flew by. Back to work today and it was so BORING that I had trouble trying to stay awake all day. I have a great job, but it's only busy the first week of each month, other than that, I am lucky just to see the hot mailman. :)

I am really needing to scrap. I cleaned and reorganized my scrap room over the weekend, but never got a layout done. I am so itching to do one. :( I am going to asap. I love it!!

Cooking dinner now and then I don't know what. I'll check back later!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenn! Thanks for checking in:) Today went well, crazy, but well. Did you finally get any scrappin time in? I have the itch too, been over a week...not good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I can totally relate with the "don't know what supplies to take" so here is what I do: I pack up kits, the pictures with papers I want to use and just throw matching flowers or chipboard, whatever I think goes into the baggie. That way I have plenty to choose from and I don't have to use it all, but have a good variety. Also it helps if you print out some good sketches to kind of go by so you have an idea of what type of embellishments you will use;) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete