Saturday, March 21, 2009

Went to the garage sale today. :)

I went to the LSS today for their garage sale. :) I got some really good stuff for very cheap prices. Like for instance, I got an acrylic stamp set for $1.00 and rubber stamps of all kinds for .50 cents and as low as .25 cents. I even got a 12 x 12 album for $3.00. I am so tickled with all my cheap goodies!! Yay! I did NOT like standing in line all day waiting to check out though and my bf Brian was texting from the parking lot...Are you done yet??....about 5 times. He should have stayed home. LOL. :)
I am figuring this blog stuff out a bit better and have my most of my online family added on, so I am happy about that.
Not doing much today, but I am definately doing a couple of pages this weekend, so I will post them when I get them done. Thanks for stopping by. :)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you create with your goodies!

    ReplyDelete